Friday, January 18, 2013

Dot to dot bath

Another fun bath night here.  playcreateexplore has a great catalog of bath fun.  Some I have tried but a few are on my to do list.  Tonight we had a polka dot bath.  Simple concept.... foam circles and lots of them.  The easy way to obtain these are to buy them at a craft store... I on the other hand opted to make them.  I have a collection of foam sheets, so I traced a circle and started cutting.  30 minutes and 60 circles later I was ready for bath night. 

So what's the big deal?

Well first of all the kids just started sticking them to the walls of the tub.  Fun enough.  Then Miss.-3yr-old started sorting and counting.  Soon were were making pictures with them.  At clean up time I was asked if every bath can be polka-dot bath.  Very fun!  Can't wait to try more ideas on her list!

No comments:

Post a Comment