Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Garden PART 1

Here is a tease!!!!  Tonight I finished my part of our new project.  My mom is finishing the "fun part" (why??? because she is just as insane as me.)  It is going to be amazing when it is finished.  I found the idea of the dirt box and the pantyhose potatoes from ikatbag.com, she is the mastermind behind this idea. 

I have to thank my neighbors for having the PERFECT size box.  It fit 5 pool noodles perfectly, I didn't have to alter the cardboard at all- nothing ever goes that smooth!  So far it is accompanied by plant markers, tools, gloves, watering can and seed packets.  Right now it is just a flower garden but new things will be growing soon.

I can't wait for Miss.-2yr-old to see it tomorrow!

The potatoes are my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment