Sunday, February 24, 2013

WORD ART free website


 
 
Yesterday I went to some education trainings.  One of the highlights of the day was an amazing class that showed website after website (ALL AMAZING).  First thing I did when I got home was try a couple out.  www.tagxedo.com was instantly a keeper.  In less than five minutes I designed these two word art posters for Miss.-3yr-old.  The profile is actually my Miss-3yr-old.  LOVE IT, easy to use, quick and gives lots of font, color, and shape options. 

I would use this as motivation to write in a classroom.  I would have my class write a paper on a certain topic, and then upload the students' writing onto this website to make a fun cover for their paper.  The larger font words are also the words that are repeated the most often, so that would be a quick way to see if their paper stays on topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment