Some fun lunch ideas.... I try to do something different weekly at lunch time.
2. create a scene with your food.
3. use toothpicks, skewers, umbrella picks or swords instead of silverware.
4. eat on a blanket inside or outside.
5. Eat under the table.
6. make food inside out (bread in between meat on a sandwich, I used to roll it up so the meat is on the outside)
7. breakfast for lunch.
8. lots of different types of appetizers for lunch. FINGER FOODS
9. use food coloring to change color of common foods
10. blindfold at beginning of lunch to smell and taste. Guess the meal then take off blindfold.